Sunday, October 23, 2011

Links to Good I

One super-duper thing that is happening is that my friends are sending me all their secret ways around this world of ours that are doing great good.  Or sometimes just marginal good, but good is good and I'll take it where I can find it.  My hope is that each week, those of you reading will forward on your own links to good so that we can pass 'em on.  If everything works out like it does in the movies, this could be a weekly feature!

From Lisa:  NOWBC Co-op  Online farmers market!

From Laura: Better World Shopper  Evaluation of several major shopping categories including some Canadian stores (VanCity wins again!)

From Ali: Credit Card Rate Chart  Shows how much your card costs businesses. Turns out our cash back and Airmiles aren't so free after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment