Tuesday, October 18, 2011

An Observation (i)

I have started keeping a list of things I can do differently - I think I'm up to an even dozen? Not sure, but a lot, and they have so far come fast and furious and I want to write and post them all Right. Now.

But then I remember the part where I've still got a Costco list on my fridge and I bought everything (at the local market though) with my debit card today.

It is unlikely that I'm going to be able to do a change a day, even if it's a tiny one. I mean, I might do the change for the day, but to repeat it for several days, or maybe even longer than that - it seems unlikely if I keep adding a new one to take on every 24 hours.

So I'm going to just go at my own pace.  Probably I'll shop at Costco again, but I'm hoping this month I choose small retailers on Lonsdale over big box stores more often.  Probably we will sneak in a card purchase from time-to-time: we're in the middle of a reno and some of those purchases are just more easily made with a credit card.  But we'll add using cash to our routine and see how it fits.

In the meantime, know that I've got a brain's worth of thoughts brewing and eventually they'll get here.  Because as it stands, this isn't enough for me. I know there is more that I can do, and I'm not ready to let me off the hook yet.

Occupy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment